Home | Be aware of the following in the case of an evacuation.
Be aware of the following in the case of an evacuation.
- Lock windows, doors, and shut off electricity
- Bring valuables.
- Check emergency kit.
- Leave a note with your intended destination
for other family members.
-In an evacuation:
- Follow the instructions provided
by local authorities, and proceed in a
calm and orderly manner.
- Help the elderly, people with small children, the disabled,
and others in trouble.
- Protect your head from falling stones by wearing a helmet.
Use goggles and masks to protect yourself from ash.
- Do not approach depressions in the ground where poisonous
gasses may collect.